Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)
Letter to office this week: (after events leading up to it)


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

I am writing this letter to confirm my resignation from xxxxx Management. Having been an employee of your company for over eight years, this was a difficult decision, but a necessary one. Please be assured that I will fully assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities.
As advised by xxxxxxx, I am submitting in writing an official request to obtain my monetary benefits as a member of the profit sharing plan. Thank you for the opportunity you provided me to gain experience as a supervisor and at the same time work from home, allowing me to be with my family.

Sincerely,


Shari xxxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

congratulations! change is hard but necessary.

Friday, May 12, 2006 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home