Friday, May 05, 2006

I took this off of a random blog. Consider yourself tagged for the comments section.
I AM: working really hard right now to get in shape.
I WANT: to always have a close relationship with my children
I WISH: for an infinite amount of wishes to be granted
I HATE: bloggers block
I MISS: having a mom and a dad...not mine.....but "a"
I FEAR: getting older
I HEAR: rain and thunder happening now
I WONDER: if "the best of me is still hiding up my sleeve"? john mayer
I REGRET: not setting goals and striving more in my life
I AM NOT: going to let myself slack on my diet
I DANCE: to cardio funk--a dance workout dvd that kinda sux
I SING: in the car and the shower
I CRY: when I can't stop myself from it. Something has to affect me pretty deeply
I AM NOT ALWAYS: motivated like I would like
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: nothing unless you count food, I'd like to become involved in something creative. painting/art
I WRITE: only for work lately and I'm tired of feeling a lack of creativity
I CONFUSE: Rickey, when it is that time of the month
I NEED: to keep growing/ striving
I SHOULD: focus on contentment
I LOVE: God and my family
I THANK: God, for creating everything, including me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home