Saturday, April 01, 2006

I wrote a long, heartfelt (well written too, I must say) post about Jason being accepted yesterday into the college he really wanted to attend. When I clicked on "Publish Post" it failed and I lost it. I've read that this has happened to other bloggers, but not me yet. I can now attest to the fact that yes, it is pretty !@#$%!*! frustrating. I decided to re-write it, but now the words aren't flowing like they were.

Anyway.

:) JASON WAS ACCEPTED!!!! :) !!!!

nailbiting, praying, tears, hugs, etc.

6 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

Maybe I'll write more about it later. It was a monumental occasion in our lives.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

Thats wonderful Shari ! Congradulations to him.

Some changes are going on with me. For a multitude of resons, "When Butterfly Screams" and "sewing love" , will no longer be avalible to the public. My new blog is
http://screamsfromabutterfly.blogspot.com/ I do hope you will come and visit soon. All photos and writtings on it are origanal AB works, and all are new, except the first one "Two Hearts Taken" wich I chose to post again.

Love and Miss you !

AB

Saturday, April 01, 2006 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger ............... said...

Congratulations!!!
Hey, maybe the words were meant for only you, and in the end we weren't supposed to read them!

Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:28:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

Stephaine, Abbey, and Denise, Thank you!! :)

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Datbury said...

Congratulations. I know he is excited. I carried around my acceptance to show everybody I knew, and a few I didn't.

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

:) Thank you.

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home