Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Still seems like a fake pregnancy to me

skinnercentral.blogspot.com

Britney's not admitting it, but this recent picture actually looks more genuinely pregnant than Katie does

popsugar.com

Gwen Stefani looks authentic

popsugar.com

Matt Damon's wife--it looks real

gabsmash.blogspot.com

Angelina Jolie's pregnant belly doesn't make me suspicious

popsugar.com

I'm not saying that I know it's fake. I'm not saying I think it is a fake. I'm saying for some reason, I am suspicious about it due to different pictures looking "off". Lately there is story after story about the "arranged relationship" becoming shakier due to them no longer getting along and becoming unable to keep up the facade. We shall see....

3 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

That's funny...I've never even though of calling fakes on pregnent bellies.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

he,he,he.....:P I guess we will see soon!!!

:) AB

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger ............... said...

Look! Her ankles aren't even swollen!!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home