Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thirteen Songs on my latest homemade CD


1. Karma - ALICIA KEYS
2. Like I love You- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
3. Sara Smile -HALL and OATS--Don't ask- I just started liking it this year. So soothing :)
4. Leave Get Out -JOJO
5. I Wanna Know -JOE
6. They - JEM
7. My Love Don't Cost a Thing - JENNIFER LOPEZ
8. Wanna Be a Baller lol -LIL TROY
9. I Can't Tell You Why - EAGLES
10.Somewhere Only We Know - KEANE
11. Beautiful -CHRISTINA AGUILERA
12. Linger -CRANBERRIES(have to be in the mood)
13. LAST BUT NOT LEAST Numa-numa -OZONE- is a Foreign song- Romanian I think- was made famous on the internet from an American guy lip-syncing it into a webcam. You should see us in the car-singing every word, but not knowing what any of it means.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Stephaine

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the this is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. It is spreading in Blogland. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

We have similar taste in tunes!
SARA SMILE has ALWAYS been da jam...ain't no shame in liking the sultry tones of Mr. Blue-Eyed Soul himself, Daryl Hall.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

Oops, I just realized I meant that for Stephaine! Oh well, hi Shari!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

Oh my god Shari, how confused am I? That's your list. Now it's gonna become Eileen's 13 Confused Comments.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

Hey eileen :)
I'm glad you accidently stopped by. lol

Friday, February 17, 2006 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger Norma said...

I might know these if I heard them, but not by title. Except the Rumanian folk song. It's a riot. Love that song.

I'm visiting on Monday, but you can still catch my Thursday Thirteen by scrolling down.

Monday, February 20, 2006 5:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home