Friday, February 17, 2006








There has been tons of speculation in the media and all over the web whether or not this couple is "for real". There's been talk that it is nothing more than a contract, something that goes on frequently, and has been arranged in Hollywood for years for many different reasons. Scientology is supposedly heavily involved, the merger is beneficial to her career and serving to protect his image, that for years has been plagued by rumors of him being secretly gay. Supposedly, ticket sales were starting to wane on his last few movies. Anyway, I have always thoroughly liked and admired both of them, so there is no agenda on my part- but, I have to agree that something doesn't add up.
I have wondered at times whether or not she was really pregnant, due to different pictures looking strange. This is one of them to me. After rumors increased about a possible fake pregnancy, I saw one recently that showed a peak of the side of her actual stomach, so I begin to believe she really was pregnant. In this new picture though, it looks like she's wearing one of those fake pregnant suits. I'm know I'm probably way off base here-especially about the pregnancy. Many people are mainly suspicious of the authenticity of their relationship. Oprah said she was "shocked" at his strange and outrageous behavior on her show, saying"You are gone" The mainstream viewpoint being that his actions seemed contrived and exaggerated to prove the extremity of his feelings. There are other aspects, which contribute to my opinion that something is off here. The timeline of her relationship/5 year engagement to Chris Klein ending and within a few weeks was reported to be in a serious relationship with Tom. Tom has always been a private person with his personal life, but since they've been together, they are constantly out smiling for the cameras, including kissing for the paparrazi as though on a campaign trail for their relationship. You typically don't see couples doing that. It was widely reported that Katie was a loudly proclaimed virgin at age 26/27, saving herself for marriage, but has still not married him. There have also been numerous reports of odd and increasingly eccentric behavior by Tom. Anyway, whatever the story, if there is something shady, we'll never know the truth. Maybe it is an alien baby or the reincarnation of L Ron hubbard. ;)

















pictures from Perezhilton.com and galleryoftheabsurd.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

lmao That picture does look odd.

I also thought that this whole relationship is weird. But then again Scientology is weird. Tom does seem to have fallen off the deep end. I used to really like him but now he has this crazy look on his face all the time. Like "I love her, I SWEAR I do! This is REAL!" Who knows?

Friday, February 17, 2006 6:49:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

I never believed it, and I too have no agenda. I don't care if he's gay or not gay. But since they came out it has always seemed off. As far as a pregnant stomach goes, Hollywood makes women look fake pregnant by showing skin (Rachel Weisz in Constant Gardener, for one, and she's naked in that one) all the time. So, if you saw Katie's "stomach," that doesn't prove anything. Seriously, I don't think she's pregnant. WEIRD, ISN'T IT?

Friday, February 17, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Judge Jonathan said...

For me, it wasn't that I used to like him - I never did, but I really used to like her.

Was so disappointed that I decided to write her this letter.

Anyway, to make up for the blatant self-promotion above, if you need help with the comments section you want to install in your sidebar, check this link:

http://blogfresh.blogspot.com/2005/08/blogger-hacks-series.html
Scroll down to 'Recent Comment Hacks'.

If you need help with that, drop me a comment on my blog.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

Hi, just popping in to wish you a great birthday week! Here from C.C.'s blog..... take care! :-)

Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

val: Nice to hear from you again. :)
eileen: very weird- and reading your comments validates my feelings all the more.
judge jonathon-lol at the letter.
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.
stephaine: I agree. It makes you wonder how all the current celebs babies are going to turn out. And I noticed you added me to your links. :)
Jude: Thank you! :)

Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Great post.
I talked about what a Nutjob Tom is.
I guess the Complimenting Commenter isn't doing birthday greetings anymore, but I came by anyways a day late.

Monday, February 20, 2006 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home