Sunday, February 05, 2006

?
Something weird has been happening with blogger comments. The other day on the post below this one, it said 1 comment, but when I looked, there was nothing there. I then left a comment and it still said just 1. Now it says no comments. Also on the post below that one, it says 5 comments, but there are only 4 when you look.

If you left me a comment in the last couple of days, please leave it again because I never got to read it. :( (yes, comments make me happy..lol)

Also, yesterday I couldn't go to my blog at all. I could go to all other blogs. I kept getting a "page cannot be displayed" and an error message:
error 403
You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page,
please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address
or phone number that may be listed on the sharisnewblog.blogspot.com home page.
You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer

I emailed blogger and did a google search on http error 403 . There was alot of info about it, but nothing helped. I haven't gotten a response yet from blogger, but it is working again today.

3 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

Now that "just for fun" post that said 5 comments-but was only showing 4--now only says 4 comments!eek

I have changed my setting to be emailed my comments! I usually like just discovering them on here, but evidently I'll miss out.

Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger ............... said...

I did leave a comment on the last post, and it was a good one, but I can't remember. Does Blogger edit our comment section for us? (that would be an infringement on the freedom of speech wouldn't it?)

Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

Hi Sahri!

I have been so busy. The children have been sick, and I have been working a ton. Really miss you. I e-mailed you at least twice. Did you get them? Anyway, I am working on my childrens book again. I wont have time to blog, but will still visit you from time to time. Don't forget me.

Your Friend :) AB

Monday, February 06, 2006 8:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home