Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quiz of the day

  1. What would you rather own? (all are lavish)

  2. aBeach house in Hawaii
    bCastle in England
    cPenthouse in New york
    dMansion in California

  3. What is most enjoyable to you?

  4. aReading a good book
    bSeeing a good movie
    cHaving a romantic evening
    dSurfing the net

  5. Would you classify yourself in general as

  6. aconfident and outgoing
    bshy and insecure
    cquiet
    dall of the above

  7. spend an evening with

  8. aTom Cruise
    bKeanu Reeves
    cPresident Bush
    dnone of the above

  9. If you could would you be

  10. aan actor
    ba singer
    ca comedian
    da professional athlete

I found this tonight, create your own quiz. It's a lot freakin' harder than I thought to come up with questions and I have no idea how to assess the score. Since this is my first try, just also tell me what your answers were in the comment section.

My answers were: a,c,d,b,a

2 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

:) I'd really like to own all 4 and travel back and forth to all.

Friday, February 10, 2006 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

c,a,d,d,c
1- New York is my dreram place to visit one day and , if wealthy enough, live there
2 - it really depends on my mood
3 - same as 2
4 - none of those people interest me. 2 seem like a-holes and the other seems boring as hell
5 - This is my dream in life too. I would love to get paid to make people laugh (it's gotta beat getting laughed at for free)

Friday, February 10, 2006 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home