Monday, February 20, 2006

FICKLENESS



I came across this picture online. At first I thought it was a couch, but now, noticing the purses, I think it must be a display at a store. Thought it was interesting to say the least! lol

The sectional we got last week is here now, and I'm having second thoughts. I have a large living room, but it still seems to swallow it up. Rickey doesn't think so. I am the type to like a couch and a chair or two (doesn't have to be an exact match of the couch, just compliment it), but with this sectional, it eliminates the need-or the room- for anything else to sit on, so it is bugging me that there is just one big thing to sit on. One color. I have a few days to return it if I decide to. Of course this past weekend I saw several sofas that seemed so much better..... ;) You know that feeling of excitement and satisfaction that you get when something just "fits" perfectly? And you know you got just the right thing? I want that feeling.

I am so sick of the "word verification" password, I have decided to remove it. I'll only put it back if the spam gets out of control. We'll see.

3 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

testing testing :)
It will be nice on here not to
have to type in

jnwwoulvxxj


and then missing a letter and having to do another one!

Monday, February 20, 2006 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

I hate word verification. Thanks. I've never had sectionals. we always get lots of comfy love seats and chair-and-halfs. They're more versatile.

Monday, February 20, 2006 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger ............... said...

It's good that you can return it if it isn't going to work. Otherwise you might be stuck with something you would regret if you don't really like it. Cool pic.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home