Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Peek

It is sometimes so tempting to use this as a confessional, while at the same time so completely difficult for me to do. I am not at my most empowered and confident self right now, due to circumstances in my life. Rather than write specifics, I'm going to try to express some things I am feeling.
Taken for granted
Not held in high enough regard
Not cherished
Like the spirit-filled cup of energy that pours from me is readily depended on and drank from, but not truly appreciated or returned in kind
Thirsty
Lonely
Wistful
Hopeful
Fearful
Prayerful
Bored
Unfulfilled
I don't always feel this way, so please don't think that this sums up my life. Just a part. Right now.
I have wavered at even posting this, but I am going to. I'm human. I know we all go through phases of it all.
I don't like to be negative or too vulnerable on here. I like this place to be an upbeat cheerful place to visit, so I may choose to delete this post. Or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

Never Delete. :P Addition is always the best plan of action.

TY for sharing.

:) AB

Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

Do you find this strange advice from someone who is constantly deleting?????

:P AB

Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger ............... said...

Don't ever delete anything. Everyone has black days, and Stephaine says she can relate. (sometimes I can, too!) This means that there are people out there who really need to know they are not alone!

Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home