Monday, November 28, 2005

We recently posted a note from Rickey on a Jeff Gordon fan site that said: I was a HUGE Jeff Gordon fan until an experience I had a few weeks ago. Please visit my site- http://exgordonfan.blogspot.com and leave a comment regarding your opinion of what happened-whether agreeable or not, comments are appreciated.
WOW -LOL- We got waaay more than anticipated. Sitemeter is showing 168 visitors yesterday and over 50 so far today. Some comments are so rude and offensive, I have deleted them. Some are plain stupid, defending Jeff without fully reading what happened. Some people are pointing out great things about him with charities and such, while ignoring that situation. There have been some really nice comments also. I have had to refrain from responding to the more insulting comments, but I have to laugh and realize how ludicrous it was to have posted on a Jeff Gordon fan forum..... teeheehee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

I will have to check this out. :) AB

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Went over and read the account.

I have had similar experiences with my son and various celebrities.

They seem to forget where their livelyhood comes from.

It comes from fans, whether directly or indirectly.

They get paid from either ticket sales or by advertisers, who in turn get paid by fans when they buy the products advertised by the celeb.

Kinda sad.

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home