Tuesday, November 01, 2005

click on the link to read something I wrote for Rickey about an experience we recently had meeting Jeff Gordon.
http://exgordonfan.blogspot.com
Something is supposed to run in the paper. We actually got a response from Jeff Gordon through a reporter, regarding the statement. I'll be posting that later.

Please comment on that site about your feelings regarding Jeff's behavior- or about how shallow it is for us to care that much lol. I don't necessarily agree with every point in it-specifically on admiring anyone like that, as strongly as he had, but hopefully a point has been made. For the record, I detest Nascar-lol and there is no one on earth that I would go through any trouble to get their autograph. I am truly glad they were able to see him in a real light and not the fantasy. I have spoken with Dylan about the situation and he is fine. More than fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Cool new site. I hope that you enjoy blogging again and have fun. Great post, it really made me think. I commented over there too.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 2:08:00 AM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

:) I see the C.C. has been by. I added a link to your blog today Shari. Hope your well. I will try to stop by more often. Poated a new poem on my blog. :) AB

Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:)

Your blog is very entertaining. It is a pleasure reading and learning your stuff. A big round of applause to you:)

Regards,
make money fast

Saturday, April 01, 2006 5:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home